Wednesday 17 June 2020

Blog profile

Talofa lava my name is Athena I am 8 years old I go to Tamaki Primary school i'm a year 4 and im in room 5 And my favourite food is KFC, My favourite sports is running and rugby. My favourite game is fortnite I a am Samoan and Niuean I have 4 sisters including me and I have 3 brothers. My favourite things to do at school is Writing and my goals is to get better at Maths, My brother inspires me because he always helps me and supports me everytime and i learnt that how i always to wake up early to join the hangouts with my class.

2 comments:

  1. Kia,Ora Athena

    Great describing words. What is it like having so many siblings? I also love playing Fortnite. It's really good having a supportive family, It's good that you are determined to get better at your learning by achieving goals. I compete for athletics my favourite is Discus I got 18.86 in a competition once a high score and I'm 8 too.

    From: Xanthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Athena
    I love the describing word you used. I am 8 years old as well and a year 4. I like to play fortnite as well it is my favorite game. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. I almost have as many siblings as you. I love KFC it is almost my favorite food as well. You have a great brother that helps you whenever you need it. I like to play rugby as well I play basketball too. We have a lot in common.
    Ben

    ReplyDelete